Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 5 - Stephanie

Breakfast

2 slices whole-wheat toast (thin kind), thinly spread apricot jam, coffee (of course), fat-free half and half

Pre Run Meal
Almonds, Triscuits

Post Run Meal
Max Muscle High 5 Protein Shake, Amino Acids, Oj, Water

Lunch

Sushi: Miso Soup, Garden Salad, Alska Roll, Green Tea

Snack 1
Kashi Ceral - Honey Toasted, Fat-free milk

Dinner

I was sooo hungry today and got lured into eating a salmon burger by the river enjoying the sunset. Now, no cheat meal for me the whole week.

2 comments:

  1. How's the Max Muscle working for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The protein powders are great - very light and thin. I don't like thick shakes.

    The XTR Amino Acids are magic! I put the powder in my water during runs and they totally kick in. Max Muscle is expensive, but sooo worth it.

    ReplyDelete