Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3 - Stuart

image
Pre 8 miler snack around 5:30am

image
Breakfast – see yesterday! These are the other supplements I take; one for the joints, one for the heart

image

Lunch – BBQ chicken salad w/muffin?? Dressing on the side, the best choice in a bad restaurant, I only ate the muffin top! LOL

image

Snack – Granola Bar, Cliff sent me some to review…stay tuned for a giveaway!

image

Dinner – Tapas at Blue Stove, really tasty bitesize food. Tapas is great small and always tasty, I think this is a problem with a lot of food, your always looking for flavor and you often end up eating more doing that IMHO

2 comments:

  1. You are hard core, my friend. A gel as your first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have to eat something for anything over an hour and a gel is so easy to eat and on my tummy!

    ReplyDelete