Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Barb

Today was the first day of my return to healthy eating. I planned nd prepared my meals the night before and everything went well.

It was a hectic afternoon / evening and I knew I wouldn't have time to sit down to dinner so I made a healthy snack to eat early in the evening, and had another healthy snack when I got home later. It worked out well. I did not eat any meat today although I did have dairy products and my soup was made with chicken stock.

I ate 11 servings of fruit/vegetables and drank 8+ glasses of water.

I got my carbs from fruit, veg, quinoa, and a sourdough english muffin.

I got most of my protein from dairy products, quinoa, and beans.

I got my fat from dairy products.


CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN

Totals: 1,607 238 44 72

Your Daily Goal: 1,600-1,700 220-230 44-46 80-84

No comments:

Post a Comment