Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5 - Cie

Long run day - I think I probably over eat when I'm going to be putting a lot of effort in, this logging should help to prevent that... hopefully.
Brekkie - oat crunch with yoghurt (I don't do milk) and some OJ 

Lunch - salad of course, can't really justify much else sat at a desk all morning. Yes there are grapes in there, adds a little burst of sweetness every now and then.

Run fuel - I'm outta gels, so this is 3 slices of bread with PB&J the plan being to eat one every 30 mins on the 12 miler (planned time of 2 hours).

Post run snack to keep me alive until something more substantial is ready, half an avocado, some salt, cayenne pepper and olive oil. Mash and scoff. It's one of Coach Brett's ideas 

Dinner - pizza, chips and a biiig salad. Still hungry, and stiffening up nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment